PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR PURCHASE & RESERVATIONS:
- All Sessions must be purchased, PREPAID and BOOKED online If you are unsure, please contact Gingy at firstname.lastname@example.org before making any purchase.
- NO check are accepted. All SALES ARE FINAL! There are NO refunds and NO exceptions!
- All PACKAGES have expiration dates.
- A minimum of 24-HOUR cancellation through the app is required to avoid 100% of booking class fees.
- All forms and waivers must be read, understood and signed online before taking your first class.
- We reserve the right to make changes in our rates, schedule, accepting and declining clients.
- PAY FOR PILATES WITH PRE-TAX DOLLARS using your FSA or HSA Account:
If you have a chronic condition that benefits from a Pilates exercise prescription, you may be eligible to use these accounts. Each provider is different, so please check your benefits. Be sure to understand how much money you are allowed to spend per merchant.
In order to use your FSA or HSA you will need to obtain an exercise prescription from your health care provider. Doctors, chiropractors, acupuncturists, neuropaths, or osteopaths can all write prescriptions for exercise. Once you have this documentation, you can use your FSA or HSA debit card to pay for your Pilates training. Be sure to file this prescription with your tax documents. If you do not have a debit card and get reimbursed, then you may need to submit the prescription to your provider in advance. The exercise prescription should include type of training, amount of training, and overall time frame. For example: "For treatment of XXXXX condition, Pilates exercise training #/week for # months".
Please note: Mind Body Wellness Pilates, LLC and Pilates with Gingy are not responsible for obtaining reimbursement. This is the responsibility of each client.